To Our Woodard Plumbing Customers
After 46 years with Woodard Plumbing, the time has come for me to retire. I have spent many hours thinking about how to say “Thank You” for the business and the trust you have placed in me over the years, but even more so for the friendships that have grown over this time. Please accept my sincere and utmost gratitude.
With that said, I’ve found a business I trust to turn my customers over to. Kendall Cooper, owner and operator of Bowers Plumbing Company, will be taking over my plumbing repair and remodel business starting January 2023. I am confident that bowers Plumbing Company is a good fit and fully capable of providing you with all your plumbing repair and remodeling needs. They are a reputable company that has been in business since 1955, and I’m asking you to contact them for all future plumbing needs.
Thank you again for your business, and I wish you all the best.
A Little About Bowers Plumbing
Family Owned Locally Operated
Bower’s Plumbing is Wichita’s #1 trusted plumbing company. We combine quality plumbing along with exceptional customer service. Our customer reviews showcase the loyalty our customer first policy has created. Quality service needs quality plumbers, which is why our plumbers extend their education to gain the title “craftsman”. A Craftsman takes the time to do it right the first time with care and precision. A craftsman offers you the best solution, not just a temporary fix that will give you further problems down the road. A craftsman is knowledgeable of current code and seeks to honor the wishes of client. At Bowers Plumbing we strive to hire plumbing craftsmen that take pride in their work and take care of your home.
When you choose Bowers Plumbing, We Will:
- Provide Open and honest communication from start to finish.
- Family owned and operated, we treat our employees and customers like family.
- Provide a firm arrival window and send you a photo of the tech when he is on the way to the job.
- Provide quality work backed by a full service 1 year warranty or better. (30 days for drain cleaning)
- Perform all work in accordance with local plumbing code and pull required permits and have city inspections when required.
- Treat your home as our own.